Our Dad’s Hamburger Soup is quick and easy to make. It is inexpensive AND deeply satisfying. Loaded with hearty beef and Tomato Broth that you love; you will find yourself smacking your lips and drinking the last drop of soup from your bowl. It is well stocked with ground beef, carrots, diced tomatoes, celery, bell peppers. All in a beefy tomato broth. A heartwarming gourmet quality flavor of goodness.
What you will Need!
- 1 c diced Celery.
- 1 c diced Mushroom.
- 1 c ½” diced Carrots
- 3/4 c Corn (Fresh or Frozen)
- 1 Can 28 oz dice Tomatoes (reserve juice)
- 1/2 c ½” diced Chopped Onion.
- 1/2 c ½” diced red pepper.
- 1 lb. Ground Beef 3.5 c hot Water
- 1 package of Falavory Dads Hamburger Seasoning
How to prepare!
- Chop all ingredients 1/2'’dice /slice
- Sauté Ground Beef Reserve juice from canned tomatoes (approx. 2 c)
- Add all veggies including Tomatoes sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add water to all ingredients & reserved Tomato Juice.
- Add Falavory Dads Hamburger Soup seasoning
- Stir in blend and cook over medium heat 20 min or until desired tenderness.
Tip for you: Top with Cheddar Cheese/ Chives