Steamy soup made from Harvest Squash is perfect for the family, especially after having an autumn outing. The hearty combination of cream, squash, and spices gives it an exquisite taste that makes it irresistible to the taste buds.
What you will Need!
- 3 c chopped Squash
- 1/2 c diced onion
- 2 tbsp oil
- 41/4 c hot water
- 1/2 c cream
- 1 package of Falavory Harvest Squash Seasoning
How to prepare!
- Chop all ingredients.
- Sauté onion and squash (in oil) for 3 minutes
- Add Falavory Harvest Squash Soup Seasoning
- Add hot water, continue stirring.
- Cook on med Heat 10-20 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Remove from heat, puree with immersion Blender
Tip for you: Top with plain freshly baked croutons