Do you want to make an easy delicious, and creamy potato soup that will bring your family coming back for more?
What you will Need!
- 2 c 1/2” Potatoes
- 1/2 c onion
- 1/2 c diced celery
- 1/4 c diced Green Onion
- 1/2 c Bacon
- 2 c milk
- 1 3/4 c hot water
- 1 package of Falavory Loaded potato
How to prepare!
- Chop all ingredients 1/2'’dice
- Sauté Bacon to Render bacon fat
- Sauté all veggies for 3 minutes in rendered bacon fat
- Add Milk and water to all ingredients
- Add Falavory Loaded Potato Soup Seasoning
- Cook 10 to 20 minutes over med heat continuing to stir.
Tip for you: (1) Top with Cheddar Cheese & Chives (2) Stir regularly while cooking to keep from curdling the milk products. (3) Remove bacon once cooked then add / stir in prior to serving. (4) You can preheat the milk in microwave to help keep from curdling.